Using the best fabric for manufacturing table covers is an eternal truth. But, you have the very careful when this is about the outdoor furniture covers. You can choose any cotton or other materials for covering the interior tables but you can’t do the same for the outdoor ones, when not in use.
Therefore, choosing the best material for outdoor table cover is an indeed necessity. Even when you are purchasing the table covers from internet section, you must know the fabrics first. That will make it a whole lot easier to choose one that seems to match your choices well.
Check in with the options:
It is always mandatory for you to check out the options before finalizing towards the covers for outside tables. So, without wasting any time further, let’s learn about the types of fabrics used for the same.
Olefin outdoor fabrics:
Olefin is pretty new in this field of outdoor fabric category for covers, but since its inception, it has grown quite a lot in the popularity level.
- Olefin is mainly targeted to be a byproduct of the refining petroleum and also extremely durable and stain-resistant at the same time.
- Olefin with the acrylic is going to be an extremely resistant result to the fading of sun.
- Most of these outdoor fabrics as available in the market will be olefin, acrylic and polyester.
- Among the chosen lot, the polyester fabric is will be performing the worst due to its lowest light fastness rate. Moreover, this fabric will need PFC chemical finish for that satin resistance.
- The two major fibers which are used for manufacturing the table covers will be acrylic and olefin and both of them can be solution-dyed as well, if you want some color.
The best thing about these fabrics is that you can get superior performance at a great value for your usage. Checking out the range before a final call will be a great note to perform.
Acrylic fabric for the cover:
Another interesting fabric material or manufacturing table cover as already mentioned is the acrylic one. It is pretty resistant to mold and mildew and will be able to withstand tearing and rubbing well.
- The threads of these fabrics will be dyed first and then woven for enabling the final result to retain the color, even when exposed to the direct sunlight.
- On the other hand, the acrylic fabric will bear somewhat around 1000 hours of the current UV ray exposure, which is another plus point to address.
- Acrylic will be a great choice in case you are living in places, receiving a lot of rain.
- It will have the softness of wool and can wick the moisture right away!
- Acrylic might also stay cool during the hot weather, which will make it promising as a fabric choice for the outdoor furniture.
So, if you are currently in the lookout for the best fabric for table cover making business, olefin and acrylic will be the two significant options in here to address. Get one that matches your needs well.